We are so pleased to Welcome You Back to ROI!
July 7, 2020
Rieke Office Interiors is incredibly grateful for the patience and support of our clients and partners during these unprecedented times. We have been committed to keeping our business running and our employees safe, while helping other businesses prepare to open safely as well. Now that the Illinois guidelines are in place, we are pleased to announce our return to being open to the public again.
Here are some updates:
- Face coverings and social distancing are required to enter our facilities.
- SafeSpace™ acrylic shields have been installed throughout the office to reduce the spread of pathogens in our building.
- Our manufacturing department is operating at full capacity and in complete compliance with CDC-recommended safety protocols.
- All ROI employees are required to wear masks on premises and during installs.
- All ROI employees are required to have a normal body temperature before entering our facility or installing at a customer’s.
The response to Covid-19 is still on-going and is a very challenging time for us all. However, this pandemic has reinforced my faith in our team, and we remain committed to providing you and your business with innovative solutions, design, and furniture.
We are ready for you to visit us and can’t wait for you to come in for a tour!
We will continue to edit this page should our response change over time.
ROI encourages you to read these resources:
- CDC Overview: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- When your employees are back in the office, they will prefer to keep some distance. Click HERE for solutions.
- Keep your remote workforce injury-free with ergonomic home office essentials.
- If this difficult time has your employees working remotely, it is important to focus on company culture. Tips HERE.
- Update worksurfaces to antimicrobial laminate in order to reduce spread of bacteria. Information HERE.
2000 Fox Lane
Elgin, IL 60123-7814